firstname.lastname@example.org text to 336-300-4000
Please read the following about pick up, shipping or delivery of your new baby ferret.
1. Shipping is not currently available due to airline restrictions related to Covid and also the heat.
2. If you live in Va, WV, Ohio or Michigan, please contact us for delivery information. This applies to I-77 NC to Detroit.
3. If you live on the east coast, you may contact Ralph Miller at Pop@LetPopDoIt.com and he can give you a quote for delivery to you if you cannot drive to pick up in person.
4. We have a road trip upcoming on I-81 to Harrisburg, PA. Text to 336-300-4000 and give your name please if you would like to meet us to pick up along the route.
5. If picking up in person in Clemmons, NC please contact us to work out the best time for you and us.
If you need to pick up on Saturday, let me know.
What you need to know, due to Covid.
Ferrets can catch and transmit Covid to humans. We cannot let anyone handle a ferret that has not been purchased online and made ready for pickup. The vet will issue a health certificate, done on July 18.
Please bring a hard sided cat kennel or even a cardboard box (kits are still small), and have ample food and water for their trip home. Your kit will be in a kennel with your name on it. You remove the kit from our kennel and put it into yours, or you can purchase the kennel for $20.
I have ordered some cardboard kennels that should be here after the 22nd, and those just go home with the ferret inside.
We want to insure that no ferret contracts Cover and transmits it to their new family members. Our breeder ferrets are not located at my home with the baby ferrets for sale, for added security.
Please wear masks and practice social distancing. We will sanitize all kennels that we reuse. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
If you do not have a mask, we have them available, as well as hand sanitizer.